Tuesday, April 29, 2014

I Just Wanna Go Places

My summer break has just started and already I find myself daydreaming of the vacations that could be but won't be. This is the problem with getting out so early...none of my friends are home yet so I have no distractions to keep me from the daydreaming. These daydreams are going to stay that way too...I have no budget to go anywhere--the struggles of the modern college student! It doesn't help that everyone I follow on Twitter or Instagram is constantly posting their adventures in all of these places that I want to be. Here are just a few of the things that I have been daydreaming about:


 A beach vacation. This is what I long for every day of the year! Haha! I cannot tell you how many times I sat in statistics and dreamt of just falling asleep on the sand with the sound of waves hitting the shore. How relaxing does that sound?


A music festival. I have never been to one and I really want to! A few years ago they started the Mixtape Festival in Hershey which is so close to me, but I always end up either on vacation or heading back to school when it comes around. As a music fan, this is something that I would love to do at some point!


A roadtrip. My friends have been talking about taking a roadtrip next summer to check out grad-schools down south and part of me wants to just tag along so that I can see the sites! At some point I think it would be super cool to take a cross country trip.

<3 Ashley

What are some trips you want to take this summer? Any of these in the near future?

**Images are linked to websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...