Monday, March 3, 2014

Obligatory Oscars Post

http://www.dealtrackersf.com/2014/02/28/watch-oscars-sf-oakland/

I will be completely honest...I didn't watch the Oscars. Don't get me wrong! I definitely would have watched it if I had a TV. Alas, my roommate and I no longer have one. But I did manage to keep semi-updated on the night's festivities--red carpet fashion in particular. I stayed up really just to see if Leo would finally get his long overdue Oscar...foiled again! However, from what I understand Matthew McConaughey was very deserving of this award this year as well. I don't know...I didn't actually see any of the nominated films. I will try to make it a point to see a bunch of them though! Hey, I do have a spring break coming up.

Fashion wise, I don't think I've seen enough of the dresses to give you my official best/worst dressed choices. However, from the pictures I did see through the night I definitely have two favorites!

   I loved Jennifer Garner's Oscar de la Renta fringe gown. She looked so glamorous! I also adored the color and look of the Prada dress that Lupita Nyong'o wore to the ceremony; it was very reminiscent of Cinderella for me! 

<3 Ashley

What did you like about the 2014 Oscars? Best/worst dressed in your opinion?

**All images linked to their sources

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...