Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Words of Wisdom


Well hello there! In case you've forgotten about me allow me to re-introduce myself! Hahaha! It's been quite a busy week for me. Classes have definitely geared up at this point and I have so much reading at this point that I'm actually starting to hate it a little bit. But that's not what the focus of today's post is...I'll save that for a day that I feel a little more bitter, deal?

Recently, my roommate and I have found ourselves horribly bored and desperate to find other things to do to keep us occupied while we are in our room--other than watching movies, which we are pretty much known for at this point. We found ourselves discussing our favorite quotes and our appreciation for the power of words. Then we got the idea: let's make a quote wall! So for the past few days we have been crafting little posters with some of our favorite quotes and hanging them at the entrance to our room. Once you walk in you meet power and inspiration! We plan on covering the entire wall so it is definitely still a work in progress.

<3 Ashley

What are some of your favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...