Monday, January 13, 2014

Lovely Ladies

Such a cute crew!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm not sure how much happier my Mondays are going to be between now and the end of April considering I have four classes from 11-8:30 with only enough time to eat between each one. But I reward myself on Tuesday when I only have one class at 2:30 and can sleep in!

For the first weekend back things were actually pretty tame (for me at least!) Saturday night my friends and I set up a girl's night out--a GNO, if you will--and left Oakland for dinner. As a college student I rely heavily on my meal plan, so dining out has become a rare and celebrated occasion. We decided to travel to our favorite restaurant in South Side Works, Claddagh. We went twice last year and made the promise to ourselves before break that we would definitely make the trip. The four of us always have such a great time talking, joking and poking fun at each other. We've even made plans to live together next year! I can't even express how grateful I am to have developed such a close and fun friendship with people when last year I didn't even know how I was going to make friends so far from home and the people I was already so comfortable with. So, shout-out to the lovely ladies who have agreed that I'm okay enough to be seen out in public with!

<3 Ashley

How was your weekend? Did you spend it with your friends? How do you do your GNOs? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...