Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF Pins

Long time, no pin! How many times since September have I let my once weekly blog post fall off? I guess I figured that since it was a simple post just about what I had been pinning that week I didn't find it too important. But that's silly! Going back to older TGIF posts I have seen that this is the post that I get the most interaction from my readers on; and of course it gives me the excuse throughout the week to take a break from my work and studies to spend and hour on Pinterest. I do miss doing TGIF posts more frequently and as part of my blogging resolution--more on that next week!--I am promising myself to work harder on trying to make them more frequent...starting this week. :) Here you go!

Fashion


Shoes
Accessories
Beauty
 
Home

 Food
Travel

Humor
(All images: here)
<3 Ashley  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...