Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November Favorites


1 || 2 || 3 || 4

Not to start off on a crappy note, but boy does my back hurt!! I was woken up at 3 AM by an awful pain in the area of my left shoulder blade and was only able to to muster as mere 4 hours of sleep last night. I don't know what I did to mess up my shoulder. So in the chance you were run into me today, don't mind my less than friendly behavior...it's not you, it's definitely me.

Anyway, it's Wednesday which means it's time for my favorite link up with Ashlynn at Let It Be Beautiful and Kristen at Fancy Things. This weeks theme for Four Favorites is November Favorites! There's a lot to love when it comes to November and the season in general:

1. M.A.C. lipstick in Rebel! If the month was a color it would be this one. I love how deep the color is and how it pretty much would go with everything I wear during the fall.

2. Those flats up there are an obsession of mine and I must track them down! You know how I feel about leopard and leather: I am a full supporter!!

3. Hats in November and fall are a must as well! I love the hat above as well as beanies and cloches. 

4. All sugary and caffeinated beverages! I am pretty sure that during this month I am paying Starbucks' electric bill. Also, yesterday I ventured into Peet's and tried their Cinnamon Gingerbread Latte...yum! I will probably be frequenting that establishment as well.

<3 Ashley

What are your November favorites? Click the button below to join the linkup! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...