Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up: Homecoming

Happy Monday everybody! 

I'd say that this weekend was definitely a well deserved break that was used for both relaxation and productivity. I spent the last weekend of September surrounded by friends and fun. Friday night we went downtown for my friend's birthday dinner--we went to Cafe Milano instead of Burgatory like I said before--which was delicious! I will go ahead and recommend the baked ziti. It did take awhile for our food to get to us, but I imagine that was due to the fact that there was a festival/bridge party that night on the Roberto Clemente bridge and everyone and their mother was getting dinner at the same time as us. There was also some excitement for the huge rubber duck that is laying anchor in Pittsburgh for the next 3 weeks. Aside from that, the weekend was spent celebrating homecoming and our victory against University of Virginia!

Partying with Pittsburgh!

Couldn't resist a quick pic with the duck!

Homecoming laser and fireworks show!

Great seats for the game; and we won!

<3 Ashley

How did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...