Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day + College Football

I know it's Labor Day and a holiday so I will keep this post very brief. I figured I would get it out of the way before I leave for our first game of the season (you're going down FSU!!) I would never tell anyone what to think but the Pitt Panthers are the best...this goes without saying. :P

Labor Day marks the beginning of September and I always think of the month of September as the beginning of fall in general--pumpkin spice is already back, folks! Naturally I am very excited to get back into my fall wardrobe since most of what I brought to school is for cooler weather. Here's just a bit of autumnal inspiration!



<3 Ashley

Are you excited for autumn to start? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...