Monday, September 16, 2013

Favorite Fall Trends

Leopard: pumps || scarf || bag
Leather: boots || jacket || watch

Happy Monday everybody!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend; I know I did! We won our football game this weekend (way to show up this week, Panthers!) and I spent TONS of time with my friends. Granted we were studying...but it was very nice nonetheless. Despite the beautiful fall-ish weather I did get a mighty face sunburn at the game which I hope to God will peel soon.

Anyway, speaking of fall I wanted to discuss my favorite fall trends with you today! I am all about the leather and leopard this season! Usually, I tend toward soft, girly and simple and stay away from a lot of prints, but leopard is really working on stealing my heart. Now, I don't think I will be rocking a leopard bodysuit any time soon, however I definitely would rock this fierce print on an accessory. I desperately want a pair of leopard pumps! Leather is also a little strange for me since I have always seen myself as far from edgy. If you remember from my first day of class post I did manage to work some leather details into my outfit with my vest from rue21. I have been eying leather skirts and I am in need for some new boots :)

<3 Ashley

What are your thoughts on these fall trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...