Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog Post I Love Today


So this morning before class I was going through my blog feed and I came across this gem from Carly at The College Prepster. What does your favorite Starbucks drink say about you? As a daily coffee drinker and someone who has had one or two (or fifty) Starbuck's drinks in my life I was curious to see what my Skinny Vanilla Latte would expose about me. To my surprise it was a very apt description of me; classic but fun. Crazy that you could deduce something like that from the kind of drink you get at Starbucks, right?! See if your order is there and comment with what you thought of the accompanying description. Is it right?

<3 Ashley

What does your Starbucks order say about you? Find out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...