Friday, August 2, 2013

TGIF Pins

Happy Friday everyone! Today is a glorious day off for me, though I am still up quite early. Today is a ladies shopping day. I'm using today as an opportunity to start getting things for back-to-school. Storage and some new jeans are on my list today. This weekend in general should be a quiet one for me; maybe...just maybe I will be hanging out with some friends. Than next week is my last week at work! I couldn't be more excited though I am happy that I've earned all of this money to get me through this upcoming semester.

Enough about me though...here are the goods!

Fashion


 Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor
All photos taken from Pinterest


Have a great weekend!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...