Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Summer Concert Style

Top || Bag || Shorts || Sandals || Sunglasses

Tonight is one of those nights that I've been waiting all summer for: Matchbox Twenty/Goo Goo Dolls concert in Hershey! Woot woot! I've been doing my usual prep listening to only their music and trying to get acquainted with the newer music. But also, I have been trying to figure out what to wear to the show tonight! The climate isn't really helping me much either; it's been kind of cool here in August (hottest month my foot!) In fact it was in the mid-50s this morning for my run! This is an outside show too; I am hoping that the early evening isn't going to be as cool as this morning was. I still don't have a definite outfit, but I do have a general idea: light t-shirt/tank top, shorts, sandals, sunglasses and small crossbody bag.

Have a great night everybody! I'm sure I will have many pictures on Instagram.

<3 Ashley

What is you summer concert style?

P.S. You can shop my closet now at Stylitics! You can click on the link or access it through the button in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...