Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blogging in August

Image: here

Hello everyone and happy August!

If you're in the same boat as me (the student boat) these are your last few weeks of freedom from academia. I recognize that quite a few of you are college students as well--some just starting your freshman year which is so exciting! So I have decided to dedicate August to back-to-school posts. Just consider this Back-to-School month on All That Glitters!

I am still in the process of planning my posts for this month but I have been listening to your comments and feedback and can tell you that a first day of school outfit post will most definitely be included. I have been racking my brain thinking of some other topics under the umbrella of back-to-school and do have a few other ideas, but would love some suggestions! Thanks for continuing to read ATG and for all of your feedback!

<3 Ashley

What kind of back-to-school posts would you like to see this month? What are some things that upcoming college freshmen would like to know?

P.S. Speaking of back-to-school, the 'Wear It Loud' giveaway with rue21 is now closed. The winner and runners-up will be announced early next week. Thank you to everyone who entered and good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...