Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF Pins

Well this is a late in the day kind of post (but not the latest I've gone!) I went through work today with one of the worst headaches I think I've ever had. But that quickly went away when I met up with a couple of my lovely friends for dinner--and got an Advil off one of them--to celebrate my birthday tomorrow. I definitely appreciated the free dessert I got but was a little bummed that they didn't sing to me! It was a very lovely and fun way to kick off the birthday weekend; and to close the week here are my favorite pins from the past week!

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

Beauty

Home

Food

Travel
Humor
(All Images: here)

Have a nice weekend! 

<3 Ashley

P.S. can we talk about the new Pinterest look? Love it? Hate it? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...