Thursday, June 6, 2013

Rainy Days

Photo: here
The next few days in my neck of the woods is supposed to be wet. Rain, rain, rain. But I'm not complaining too much. I actually enjoy the rain. The whole day just seems so much more subdued and not as hectic. I feel slightly less guilty about waking up and spending just a bit longer in bed. I can feel more relaxed in yoga pants and a sweatshirt. I don't feel hurried to get anything done; reading a book and maybe doing some laundry are the only things on my "to-do" list. However, I would like to find some different things to fill my rainy days off. I'm currently looking for some fun DIYs to do; I'm thinking of things to do for my dorm room this coming year (like dressing up my pin board to match the colors in my room!)

Any DIY suggestions? How do you spend your rainy days?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...