Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Four Floral Favorites

1 || 2 || 3 || 4

Well we're halfway there! This week already feels too long for me. I thought to give myself a break, I would participate again in the Four Favorites link-up hosted by let it be beautiful and fancy things.  This week the link-up is about all things floral. As spring is drawing to a close and summer is taking over it's hard not to notice all of the beautiful floral prints and where they are ending up. Aside from the garden or a vase, flowers have shown up on our tops, dresses, pants, skirts, shoes, bags, jewelry and other accessories. Floral is definitely a go-to theme for these warm summer months and it's a print that I am kind of obsessed with. P.S. are those shoes not the cutest?!

What are your floral favorites? Join the link up by clicking below! 

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...