Monday, June 10, 2013

Book Club


Well they must have sensed my excitement at a three day weekend because last night I got a call to cover an 11-5 shift today. Oh well...I just have to keep telling myself, 'I'm getting paid for this.' Regardless of the quick ending, this weekend was lovely and relaxing. I am almost done reading The Devil Wears Prada.

Since I turned in a bunch of my textbooks to Amazon I have been buying up books on my Kindle. The next two books I have lined up to read have me very excited. After I finish this one, I will immediately be jumping into the recently released sequel Revenge Wears Prada (here) by Lauren Weisberger. Then after that--considering my schedule--I imagine I will be reading Someday, Someday, Maybe (here) by Lauren Graham on the beach in July. I have read a lot of good things about this book so I do have some expectations going into it.

What books are you reading this summer?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...