Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spring Trends: White Pants

While I absolutely love gawking over fashion trends and street fashion photos, I will have to admit...I am not the most adventurous person when it comes to dressing myself. There's still a lot that I can't really see myself pulling off (floral print pants are a long way from entering into this girl's closet!) But one trend that I really want to pull myself together and try is white pants! Aside from a pair of white yoga pants, this is something that has gone unattempted with me. First step: earn a paycheck to afford new pants! While we are waiting for that to happen, here are a few of my favorite looks!

Photo: here

Photo: here

Photo: here

Photo: here

Are you a fan of white pants? How do you wear yours?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...