Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: The Perfect Casting

Photo: here

Well this is what Blogger looks like on a Saturday! This is the first time in a long time that I have posted anything on the weekend. But seeing how this is a 30 day blog challenge, I want to keep it confined to just the month of May. Today's prompt is this: Who would be cast as you in the movie of your life?

This is an excellent question which I do not entirely think that I could have come up with an answer to on my own. So after asking a few friends who have gotten to know me well I received...no unanimous responses. But I did find one interesting and a few others agreed when I asked about this one: Meryl Streep. Eliminating the factor of age completely I won't disagree with them. They cite mainly my humor and the way I carry myself. I find her incredible and will take these comparisons as compliments! :)

Who would be cast as you in the movie of your life?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...