Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 30: Letting Go

Photo: here

I am sorry for my complete silence yesterday. The internet was down here and on top of that a marathon of Inside the Actors Studio. So honestly, there was no chance of me ever being online. But good news: the internet is back and Tropic Thunder isn't on until 2! So here I am offering the last of the 30 Day Blogging Challenge posts: React to the term 'letting go.'

Letting go is certainly something that I need to do more of! I have a tendency to dwell; I try not to, but my brain just seems programmed to remind me of things that really put me on edge. I think that letting go does involve acknowledging the problem, but instead of worrying about it try to learn from it. Know what you could have done differently but then let it go. Free yourself from the worry because it will only hold you back; letting go means moving forward freely.

What does "letting go" mean to you?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...