Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19: A Day in the Life

Photo: here

Day 19: Write a "Day in the Life" post.

I have waited the whole day to write this. I thought a Sunday would be a nice day to do this because it was more relaxed, more things were done on a whim and 6 hours wouldn't be eaten up by work.

7:30 AM: Rise and shine!
8:00 AM: Out for breakfast with mom. A latte and breakfast sandwich on a croissant for me.
9:45 AM: Make pasta salad for today's lunch
10:30 AM: Family watching a show about pizza. Lunch plans go out the window and we decide to go out for pizza instead.
11:30 AM: Inhale three slices of some pretty good mushroom pizza. No regrets here!
1:00 PM: Watching the Golden Girls with mom; dad reading trying to block it out (but he totally enjoys it...I know it.)
3:00 PM: After sneezing 5 times in a 30 second period I break and take a Benadryl. Complain to anyone about my lack of sleep over the past 3 days due to stuffy nose and sore throat.
3:15 PM: Research moisturizers; a small rash has formed on my face from this one that I am currently using. Confirmed: I have sensitive skin.
3:30 PM: Some journaling. I like to have a private little notebook to write down any thoughts that I want to get out of my head.
3:40 PM: Continue reading "The Devil Wears Prada." The sequel, "Revenge Wears Prada," is being released on June 4, I believe.
6:30 PM: I should probably eat again; dig out some of that pasta salad that was supposed to be for lunch.
7:00 PM: Watch "P.S. I Love You" because it's been awhile.
8:00 PM: About the time that I start crying. No matter how many times I watch this film, I will sob throughout the entire last half of it!
9:30 PM: Commence blog writing and ideas for tomorrow.

There you have it! I know...it's a pretty intense life. Haha! But really, this was one of those days that I enjoy. It was very laid back and quite lazy. Who doesn't love one of those days once in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...