Saturday, May 18, 2013

Day 18: That One Thing

Well hello there!

I apologize for my silence yesterday; I worked from 12-4 and really didn't feel motivated to write anything up. Plus, due to my severe lack of pinning (thanks to lack of time and horribly slow internet service) there was no way I was going to be able to throw together a TGIF Pins post. Today we are going to a birthday party for my great aunt so I thought I would write this up quickly.

Photo: here

12 more days are left in my participation in the 30-day blogging challenge, and I have been less than perfect with keeping up with it. A few days have been tossed aside, but for the most part I think I have been pretty good and have received some great comments on a few posts--we're really getting to know each other now! :)

Today I will talk about the one thing that I have always wanted to do, but have yet to do. I have to admit, I had to think long and hard about this. I am not the kind of person who dwells on things so it took some time to think about something that I have wanted to do but I was successful! I have always wanted to go zip-lining! I had the opportunity to travel a short distance by zip-line in my freshman year, but that would have required me to climb to the top of the rock-climbing tower, and due to fear and a severe lack of upper body strength that did not happen. But sometime I would like to experience zip-lining (without having to rock climb!)

What's one thing that you've always wanted to try?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...