Wednesday, May 1, 2013

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 1 Fun Facts

Happy May everyone! Next month is the 1 year anniversary of All That Glitters and as a lead up to that I have decided to do the 30 Day Blogging Challenge. I thought that maybe you would like to get to know me a little bit better. So with day 1 I am giving you a list (who doesn't love lists?!) of basic facts and favorites of mine.


Birthday: July 13
Color: Mint
Movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Devil Wears Prada or Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Song: "Give A Little Bit" - the Goo Goo Dolls
Book: "The Great Gatsby" - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Vacation Spot: A beach
Beauty essential: Mascara
Food: Quesadillas (they are a go-to for me)
TV Show: The Rachel Zoe Project
Drink: Water w/ lemon
Starbuck's order: Large latte
Dream Job: Magazine editor
College Major: Communications
Favorite School Subject: History

These are just a few of the basic facts I have deemed important to know. Expect a pop quiz at the end of the month! Haha!

What are some of your favorites? Do we share any similar answers?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...