Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Great Gatsby

Photo: here

As I am sitting here texting a close friend about summer plans, another fantastic advertisement for the new Great Gatsby film (May 10) comes on the television. After a few excited texts we are committing to making this one of our mandatory date nights.

I can't even express my excitement over the release of this film. The book has been a favorite of mine for quite sometime (before it was required reading in 11th grade!) That made assigned reading even easier! That being said, I am also very excited to see Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel--what can I say...I like my superheroes. :)

How stoked are you to see this film? Have you read the book? Are there any other films you are excited to see this summer?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...