Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF Pins

I can say "TGIF" with as much enthusiasm as ever today. I am moving out of the dorms for the summer, looking forward to some awesome adventures with friends and earning some spending money for the next school year. I am also very excited because coming up in June is the one year anniversary of All That Glitters! This is probably the longest I have voluntarily committed to! As a lead up to that, I will be doing the 30 day blogging challenge during the month of May. The topics of those post will hopefully allow you to get to know me just a little bit better and set a positive tone for another year of blogging! But more on that some other time; for now, here are my favorite pins from this week:

Fashion

Shoes

Accessories

 Beauty

Home

Food

Travel

Humor

Have a great weekend!!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...