Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring Trends: Footwear

I can feel myself getting even more anxious for summer as the semester comes to an end and Friday is the last day of classes before finals! By this time next week I will be done with my finals and be working on packing for home. So excited!! 








Steve Madden (here) || Restricted (here) || Jessica Simpson (here) || Charlotte Russe (here)

For those of you who have been reading the blog, you have probably seen my spring trends series of posts. I love talking about trends--while I may not always follow them!--and this season I am really excited about many of the trends that we are seeing. I am on a crusade to own mint and coral everything! Today's trend report is all about my favorite subject...shoes! 

Some big shoe trends include pastels! Of course mint and coral are very popular colors on all fronts this spring, but other pastels such as purple, blue and yellow are also quite lovely. Cap toe shoes are also still very much relevant--unfortunately mine fell apart since I wore them so much! Mixed textures and color blocking in shoes has also become very popular for spring 2013.

Which shoe trend is your favorite? Will you try any of them?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...