Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Trends: Accessories


Clear Tote Forever 21 || Gypsy Earrings Calico Juno || Stevie Necklace Stella & Dot

Yesterday was the first Wednesday that I actually enjoyed. I had one less class--the class is also cancelled today!--and was able to get things done at a more leisurely pace. One thing that I took time to do was scour through a few sites to determine some of the accessory trends for this season. Not that I am going to follow many of them, but it's nice to have your finger on the pulse of what's in right now. I have picked three that I find the most interesting. These include the see-through accessory, fringe accessory, and gypsy styled piece. My favorite it the gypsy style. While I can't enjoy those fun earrings--I don't have my ears pierced--the necklaces are also quite nice. The one I am not so sure about is the clear bags. I just find it a bit odd.

What do you think of these trends? Will you try any of them?

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...