Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Changes

Hey all!

Just wanted to do a little side announcement today. If you haven't noticed, the blog has and will be changing little by little as the days pass. In just a few months All That Glitters will be coming up on it's first birthday. I am working--slowly but surely--to make improvements here and there where I see fit. I am very much open to suggestions that you think would work for my blog and make it just a little bit more successful.

Currently changes that I have made include small things like font changes, color scheme and more noticeable widgets like the "You May Also Like..." underneath each post and comments using Disqus (so that those who do not have Google/Blogger accounts may also comment if they would like. I am working to make this more accessible for people.

Any feedback?!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...