Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Current Obsession: Downton Abbey


Good day all!

I thought that today I would share one of my recent delights that have come about just over the last days of my break. When I was visiting family early in the week, my aunt started talking about how she had been watching Downton Abbey and how good it was that she had caught up with all three seasons in just a few days. A few days later my friend told me about how she had just started watching it.

Fast forward to my packing to come back to school. I decided to endure the long process a little easier and see if I could get into Downton like my aunt and friend seemed to do so easily. One episode and I was hooked. I love period shows (this happens to be Britain circa WWI) and the drama level kept me going from episode to episode. I have just finished season 2 - quite emotional in the end! - and will be starting season 3 this evening.

Do you watch Downton Abbey? Thoughts?

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I've never watch this series yet. But it seems to very cool!
    Thank you for the lovelies words, if you want to follow each other, let me know, ok?

    Have a great week :)
    http://www.leblogdemichelle.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...