Thursday, January 24, 2013

Musical Motivation

I can proudly say that I am still holding onto the promise to work out at least every other day! I have found that aside from the support from my friends who go with me, and the want to be healthier and more fit; what really gets me through a 30-45 minute workout is my playlist. There is a good chance that whenever you see someone at the gym there is a good chance that they have earbuds dangling from their ears. Music is truly great in both motivating and distracting.


I cannot say that I am the most enthusiastic person when it comes to going to the gym (I still love the comfort of my bed!) So I take along my iPod and at some point, I get so into my music that I don't even pay attention to the amount of sweat I am producing. Here is some of the music that I find really makes the time in the gym fly by:

1. "Jump" Madonna
2. "Fighter" Christina Aguilera
3. Any Lady Gaga song
4. "Crank It Up" Ashley Tisdale
5. "Big Fat Bass" Britney Spears
6. "Glory Days" Bruce Springsteen
7. "Girl Panic!" Duran Duran
8. "Into the Groove" Madonna
9. "We Didn't Start the Fire" Billy Joel
10. "Settle Down" No Doubt

There are just a few of the songs that get me through my gym visit. Have a great day everybody! Stay warm :)

<3 Ashley

What songs are on your workout playlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...