Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Date Night Dress: Valentine's Day Edition

Good evening, everyone!

Today was definitely a slow kind of day. But I must say, despite the overall dreary, cloudy appearance it was a relatively nice day to be outside. I was able to make a quick run to the gym and I am working on slowly getting all of my assignments for tomorrow done. Can I just say that all of these assignments are for ONE class! Anyway, although this might be coming slightly early, I thought that I would get the Valentine's Day fashion post out of the way while I had the time to work on it.

I put together three Valentine's Day inspired looks that range from fairly casual to fairly dressed up.


Valentine's Inspired




Valentine's Day


V-Day


Sorry that this is a relatively short one today. As of now I am still swamped with trying to put these writing assignments together! I hope you have a great night!

<3 Ashley

Which Valentine's look is your favorite?



4 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley. I found you on Lauren Conrad's site. Your blog is really cute. I love the peplum polka dot outfit! I might have to put that together for myself! :) anyways, I look forward to more of your posts. Come visit me at www.okskinny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ops spelled my blog wrong lol www.okskinnyjk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks for the comment!
      I will definitely check your blog out!

      Delete
  3. The third outfit is TO DIE FOR! I'd kill to have a wardrobe consisting of all cute stuff like that! All three outfits are really great, though! Love your blog!
    xx - Amber
    Through College With Class

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...