Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF Pins

Welcome to another Friday, folks! Here's to an upcoming weekend being trapped in the stacks writing two papers and studying for a mass communications exam. Let's just say I have the eye of the tiger this weekend! The realization that I really only have a month left in the semester has really lit a fire under me to work so much harder than I have been in my classes. With all the hard work, I have still had the time to obsessively pin my favorite things and even started a new board, "It's Raining Men" (any guesses on what I pin to that board? :P) Here are some of my favorites this week!

Fashion


Accessories


Shoes


Beauty


Home


Food


Travel


Humor/Quotes


There you have it! Another week of pinning gone. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. Be sure to follow all of my boards on Pinterest (cuz I have more boards than this!) You can follow here!

<3 Ashley

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...