Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scarves, Scarves and More Scarves!

While sweaters, skinnies, boots and pea coats always have a special place in my heart (and closet!) I must say that my absolute favorite fall piece is the scarf. Whether is is a lighter fashion scarf, or a heavier knitted that keeps my neck warm in the bitter cold (and it's getting there, Pittsburgh!) I can't get enough of them.


They come in so many colors, fabrics and prints, and depending on where you buy them, are relatively cheap. I brought my three favorite scarves to school with me (three others are at home waiting.) One was a gift from my aunt and uncle from New York & Company. It's various shades of blue and green and is soooo warm! I also have one gifted from an uncle that was made in Scotland. It's various bright colors. Another is from Tommy Hilfiger that I bought for my senior week at the beach. 


<3 Ashley

What are your favorite autumn accessories?

1 comment:

  1. I actully have more than one favorite. It's too hard to choose one :D Check my 3 posts where I show my essential pieces for fall. xx

    http://searchingforLBD.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...