Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Calling All Bloggers!

Hello there. Hopefully everyone made it through the night and Sandy's wrath okay. I know power has not been completely restored back home, but people are working hard to get things back to where they were a few days ago. Just saw the pictures of NYC and was shocked by all the damage! Thoughts and prayers to everyone who has been so greatly affected by this storm.

Now we blaze onward with today's business. I love seeing all of your blogs and reading about all the great things you do and all of your fantastic ideas. I would love to see some more blogs! If you have a blog or know of any great blogs that you would like to share, just drop a comment! I am always looking to follow more and become even more involved in the blogging community.


Also, on a semi-related, semi-not related note I have resuscitated my Tumblr account! So if anyone has a Tumblr, follow me here and I will definitely follow you back! Thanks!

<3 Ashley

Read any good blogs lately?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and just started following! It would mean a lot if you checked out and maybe followed back mine :) xo

    luciescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am fairly new to blogging so perhaps you could check out mine?

    I just stumbled across your blog through laurenconrad.com and I am very glad that I did!

    Emma x

    allemmaloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check it out!

      <3 Ashley

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...