Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Recipe: Apple Cider Cupcakes

Hello everybody. Welcome to another glorious week, and the first week of September!

With the passing of Labor Day and the beginning of September, I am willing to deal with the fact that summer is undoubtedly...over. Do not think of it as something terrible saying goodbye to the beach, the pool, and warm late nights out and about with friends. Autumn has so much going for it: sweaters, boots, light jackets, changing leaves, Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbuck's (I wait all year for these!) and the start of the holiday season!

One thing I absolutely love about the autumn is the food that comes with it. It just does not feel right eating pumpkin pie in the spring, does it? Some foods are just characteristic of autumn! I came across this glorious recipe the other day during my many hours scouring Pinterest. I actually posted it as one of my favorite pins in my last entry: Apple Cider Cupcakes with Apple Butter Filing and Caramel Frosting!! I have yet to try it but, I swear to you, when I go home over Thanksgiving I will most DEFINITELY be giving these a try. They look too delicious not to.


How could you say no to this?!

Here is a like to the recipe, I hope that you try these out and let me know what you think of them! Apple Cider Cupcakes

<3 Ashley

What are your favorite fall treats?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...