Tuesday, August 21, 2012

100% Collegiate

It's been awhile, eh?

So sorry. I was in Maryland most of last week with a very disagreeable wifi connection so I was unable to get onto the internet. Then I went through the trauma of packing for school. Today I went through the trauma of unpacking in my dorm and saying goodbye to my parents (buckets of tears were shed!) But I am back!!

This will be a very brief entry considering I am very tired. I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and well. Because I know that you were totally concerned, right?  Tomorrow I will (hopefully!) have something great to share with you guys. Pics of the dorm are to come!

<3
Ashley

Any fellow college bounders? Any good move in stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...